Are you a customer service representative looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a place with continual opportunities to learn? Well, here it is! Animal Clinic Inc. located in Chattanooga TN, is seeking dedicated, enthusiastic professionals to join our team. The ideal candidate must have great work-ethic, possess strong customer service skills, a sense of humor, and be team oriented. We are an 8-doctor, multi location practice that sees small animals and exotics, that specializes in providing high quality, compassionate and affordable care for our patients.
We recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we see our clients and patients as extended family. We are a full-service practice that provides many services. We offer competitive wages, flexible hours as well as veterinary services at a reduced rate, benefits, and managerial support. * Some holiday work will be required on rotation.
Hourly wage varies based on experience.
Job type: Seeking both full time and part time.
- High school or equivalent
- Receptionist: 1 year
- Experience customer service representative in the veterinary field is REQUIRED.
Essential Job Functions.
· Provide friendly, quality client care to patients and clients at Animal Clinic East.
· Professionally administer all phone calls – answering client inquires in a prompt and friendly manner, scheduling appointments, recording messages dispensing medications and prescriptions, and invoicing.
· Prepare to receive appointments by retrieving client’s records, preparing needed forms in advance of the client’s arrival. Complete required forms such as new clients forms, patient visit forms, consent forms, etc.
· Requires strong communication and client services skills. Ability to greet clients in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner – check clients in, and discharge patients.
· Client Communication- patient follow ups, appointment reminders, update inquiries, check company emails and faxes.
· Collect client fees, post and record payments, make change, process credit card transactions and run end of day transactions.
· Input data into computer software system.
· Perform a variety of clerical duties, mailings, cleaning, organizing reception area, type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
· Perform over- the- counter selling of specialty merchandise. Exercise technical knowledge of products sold and demonstrate salesmanship abilities. Explain and demonstrate products, answer questions concerning products.
· Work well with all employees and ensure that your actions support the hospital, the doctors, and the practice philosophy.
· Perform other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Possession of strong organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
· Require strong client service skills. Considerable tact and diplomacy is required.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments.
· Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, including our practice software Cornerstone.
· Ability to multitask
· Regular attendance and timeliness are an essential function to fulfill the requirements of this position.
· Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Perform general activities that require bending, standing, stooping, moving from room to room, may be required to walk or stand for long periods of time.